2019 Supply Chain Conference
The 2019 Supply Chain Conference
"Emerging Technology Trends in Supply Chain"
SAVE THE DATE!!
When: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Where: Ingersoll Rand Herbert L. Henkel Learning Center
800 Beaty St.
(Exit 30 Off I-77)
Davidson, NC 28035
Attire: Business Casual
Continuing Education Hours: Six (6)
Schedule will be posted at a later date. Topics will include:
- IBM - Blockchain & Procurement
- Blockchain Initiatives for Supply Chain - IBM Industry Platforms - Stephen Rogers, Vice President, IBM
- FBI - Cyber Security
- Cyber Security from the FBI's perspective. Will tie into blockchain and uncertainty from a security standpoint - Brian Cyprian, Special Agent, US Dept of Justice
- SAP - Ariba
- "Making Sense of it All - Blockchain, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence" - Sudy Bharadwaj, Supply Chain Solutions
- Federal Reserve
- Economic Trends and Outlooks for a Robust Supply Chain - Matthew Martin, Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- ISM - How to use the ISM Monthly report on Business
- Breakout Session - Frank Oswalt, Healthcare Supply Chain Executive, Premier Inc.
- Supply Chain Recruiting 101
- Breakout Session
Lunch will be served (included in your registration fee)!
Price: $109 ISM-Charlotte Affiliate Members / $149 Non-Members
Registration Closes: Thursday, March 14th NOTE: No refunds will be issued after this date.
NOTE: Credit Cards can be used with PayPal. Click on the PayPal button and follow the instructions.
If you have not created your member login for the first time, use your ISM national membership number (without leading zeros, example: 123456) for your ID. Your password is your last name plus "0103" example: smith0103. You should change your password upon logging in for the first time.
|Event date:||03/15/2019 8:00 am|
|Event End Date:||03/13/2019 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||03/13/2019|
|Location||Ingersoll Rand Herbert L. Henkel Learning Center|